History of the Area
CONSEJO SHORES, home of Shoreline Vistas, sits on the Caribbean in Belize. This planned community--established over 40 years ago--has waterfront properties, home sites, seafront parks with 9-hole golf course--all within a short walk of a unique tropical residential area.
This area currently has over 100 homes, and is growing. Most residents are full time, but others come to enjoy the pleasant Belize winters.
Belize is uniquely positioned in Central America and the Caribbean, and offers the best of both. Not only is Belize the diving and snorkeling capital of the western hemisphere but it also boasts incredible old growth rain forests, rushing rivers, majestic mountains, intricate cave systems and ancient Mayan pyramids. To top it off it is the only ENGLISH speaking democratic country in Central America, with a legal system based on British Law and benefit-laden retirement program as well as a broad array of tax incentives for property investors.
Location & Amenities
Consejo Shores is located at the northern tip of Belize on Corozal Bay, which divides mainland Belize from the Yucatan Peninsula and Ambergris Caye. All properties are high and dry, averaging 7-8 feet above sea level. Most of the 350 residential lots are in excess of 20,000 sq ft and have been surveyed, with land ownership being absolute Fee Simple Title.
Ambergris Caye, part of the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere, is just 35 miles away, providing some of the best fishing, snorkeling and diving in the world.
Shoreline Vistas has:
* Good all-weather roads service the home site
* Municipal water and underground electrical
* Satellite TV, phone lines, internet
* Public transportation access
* Corozal airport with daily flights to major points in Belize
* Local shopping and easy access to Chetumal, Mexico's "Western Style" shopping malls
* Easy access to Banking and medical services
* Lots of green spaces and environmentally conscious policies
* Vibrant and established Expat-Community